We all need something new, whether that’s a fresh wardrobe or trying out a new Starbucks drink. For me I wanted to start a blog, where I can express myself and show off some of the things I have been up to as well as the work I will be creating. As my school years draw to a close it’s time for me to prepare to move on, and hopefully obtain a career in Graphic Design (more on that in future blog posts).
I hope this blog allows me to showcase my work, establish my photography and present my art. As a creative person these are the things which truly keep me motivated.
Part of trying new things includes the creation of a Resolution’s List at the start of the new year. Since 2017 is about change and starting something new for me a list was certainly the start of that. The following is a small snippet of those goals, it has been split into three sections:
- Go to London for the day.
- Visit Austria and go Skiing.
- Visit Scotland.
- Buy a Plane Ticket.
- Go on lots of hikes – Have an Adventure!
- Start an Etsy Shop. Sell my Art work.
- Take a Jewellery Making Class.
- Learn to paint better in Watercolour.
- Start Driving – Pass my Theory Test.
- Upgrade my Jewellery.
- Go to a Yoga Class.
- Complete my A-Levels and get good grades.
- Get an Apprenticeship in Graphic Design.
- Begin an Online Profile for my designs.
- Educate myself on Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Save for a MacBook Pro.
I would like to wish you all a very Happy 2017 and I hope all of your ambitions come true, only time can tell. Here’s to 365 days to try something new.